At Tellest, we’re still in the process of growing. While we’ve made huge strides in 2014, there are still thousands of miles of road ahead of us. The world keeps expanding, sometimes in brand new directions, but we know where we started.
The Tellest novels officially started in 2011. I released The Bindings of Fate in May, creating the cover myself with an amateur display of photography and a minor understanding of the program gimp. In November of that year, we followed up with As Darkness Falls. I reached out to a friend who helped me with that cover, and the efforts to make the series appear more attractive was underway.
In 2013, The Enemy Within was released. I believe it was there that you could see both the writing really hit its mark, and we had a gorgeous cover to match.
On the hind end of 2013, I happened upon the right people at the right time. We had a real logo for the first time ever. We had artists waiting in the wings. And we took that momentum and ran with it. This year we opened up with a Kickstarter campaign to produce a slew of stories in the Tellest universe. With five novellas underway and at least a dozen short stories, we were, and still are on the rise.
I feel that it would be poor judgment not to capitalize on that continuing momentum. I’d like to introduce a new deal that we’re making for our readers:
Here’s how it works:
- Buy a Tellest story on Amazon.
- Post a review for it to the book’s page on Amazon.
- Sign up for the Tellest newsletter right here on the site – we’ll send you an update whenever a Tellest novel or novella comes out.
- Once all that’s done, contact us using the link at the top of the page. Let us know what your review was on, and what Tellest eBook (up to $2.99) you’re interested in, and we’ll send you a gifted copy for helping to spread the word about us.
This deal will run through September of 2014.
We want to make the readership for Tellest feel as loved as they’ve made us feel over these past years. I feel that an engaging relationship with the people who like these stories is more important than anything, and I hope you find use in this bargain. Thank you so much for being a part of Tellest with us!
Latest posts by Michael DeAngelo (see all)
- Special Tellest Newsletter – November 2023 - November 28, 2023
- Interview with the Authors of The Golden Gull – RD Lancaster - November 24, 2023
- Character Art – Bixby Alladocious and Frederic D’Aprile - November 22, 2023