Greetings Otherworld travelers, and welcome to a very special trip to the Otherworld. Whereas we usually spend a bit more time on individual books, there’s a treat readers should be on the lookout for, and that’s a series of snack-sized stories that they’ll love. If you’re intrigued, read on to learn more about Tales of the Ravensdaughter.
With fresh ideas, a brief but worthy and serviceable page count, and an storyteller who knows her audience, Tales of the Ravensdaughter is a series worth looking out for. With life feeling busier than ever, there is a search ongoing for things that can entertain in bite-sized chunks. Erin Hunt Rado deftly fashions her stories of a grand saga into short-yet-exciting quests for her captivating characters to partake. The author drops you into exciting events which are already in progress, demonstrating that her world is alive, well before the first page is turned. The first book in the series, The Beast of Basque, gives readers an explosive introduction to heroine Alerice, and the revelations and the pace never really waver after that.
The Ultimate Epic Fantasy Snack Read!
If you love Epic Fantasy, but don’t have time to commit to a full-length novel, Tales of the Ravensdaughter is just what you’ve been looking for. This series of six novellas chronicles the story of Alerice Linden, a wronged woman left for dead, and her rise to become the Walker of the Evherealme.
Each story is a 1 to 2 hour read, and taken together this series completes a powerfully dramatic arc.
Erin Hunt Rado breathes new life into the fantasy genre with a visual, action-packed style. Her worlds are unique, her plots are character-driven, and she will leave you wanting more with each story.
“Erin’s work is like reading Hitchcock on Phil Dick’s drugs,” says Pat LoBrutto, former Senior Editor at Doubleday Books. “You won’t find any tired tropes. Instead you’ll find riveting stories that will leave you as happily surprised as I was.”
Try Tales of the Ravensdaughter, and make sure to engage with @ErinRadoAuthor on social media.
1) The Beast of Basque: After being left for dead, Alerice Linden wakes in the Evherealme. The gender-fluid herald, Oddwyn, brings her to the Raven Queen, who makes Alerice her champion.
2) The Thief of Souls: Alerice must discover who is stealing souls from the Realme, either Lolladoe and her clan of forest fauns or Vygar, the Wolf Prince.
3) The Wizard and The Wyld: Alerice defies the Raven Queen to help a wizard and a group of mercenaries escape a rogue goddess.
4) Rips in the Ether: Alerice tests her physical and mental abilities to protect the Realme from threat.
5) Mistress of Her Own Game: Alerice must make her own choices to free a comrade from spiritual slavery.
6) The Raven’s Daughter: Alerice must stop a battle between cities. She must also fight to the death against a dear friend and lover.
Right from the turn of the first page, the author ensures her readers know that this is unlike their typical fantasy experiences. The Ravendaughter tales subvert expectations and surprise in the absolute best ways, always urging eager readers on. Rado does a good enough job of making sure that each book is as self-contained as it needs to be in order to be read on its own, but it truly shines as a full series, and there’s no better place to start than the beginning. Check out The Beast of Basque on Amazon today, and remember that you can pick up all six of Rado’s wonderful snack-sized books for an affordable price indeed on Amazon.
Latest posts by Michael DeAngelo (see all)
- Sci-Fi Promo – Last Life: Level Two - March 23, 2023
- Urban Fantasy Promo – Arranged Mating: Otherworlders Series (Adult Content) - March 22, 2023
- Quantum Quest Torture Chambers – Sneak Peek 2 - March 22, 2023
One thought on “Fantasy Series Promo – Tales of the Ravensdaughter”