Hello everyone. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been trying my best to make sure that we’ve had an interview ready on Wednesdays. We had five in a row that were very focused, and were fair to both the readers and the creators of such quality content. With that in mind, I wanted to let you know that we’re taking off this week to rejigger the time frame – I don’t want to rush an interviewee and bog down the back and forth between us.
That said, we’ve got several more stops in Otherworld coming up soon, including:
- The Once and Future Nerd audioplay with co-creator Christian Madera
- Uniquely Unwelcome with author Brandy Nacole
- Claimed by the Alphas with author Viola Rivard
We’re going to aim to continue to bring you glimpses at great content, starting again next week. Stick around, and we’ll see you then!
Latest posts by Michael DeAngelo (see all)
- Concept Art – Kaiyonani’s Staff and the Bracelet of Travel - December 6, 2017
- Character Art – Venathryn - November 29, 2017
- Quantum Quest Sample Cards - November 22, 2017