It’s that time. We’re now accepting submissions for short stories for this month’s writing prompt. We asked aspiring writers to write a short, 1500 word or less story that told a fantasy story from a villain’s point of view. Our winner will be rewarded with a $15 credit to PayPal, and all the glory that comes from victory.
You can submit your prompt by leaving us a link to your work in these places:
- A comment below
- The Tellest Subreddit
- The FantasyWriters Subreddit
Our writers have until the 14th to submit their short stories. Good luck to everyone!
- One Winner will be chosen on the 15th of the month following the start of the contest.
- By submitting your prompt, you agree that, if selected as the monthly winner, and you are using any established characters, locations or items from the Tellest series, you will be willing to sign an agreement to keep your work exclusive to Tellest and Tellest.com where failure to agree will exclude you from the monthly prize.
- Prize is $15 payable through PayPal. Also includes a featured spot on the Tellest website for at least a month following the close of the monthly contest.
Latest posts by Michael DeAngelo (see all)
- Interview with Armanis Ar-feinial - September 22, 2021
- Urban Fantasy Promo – Book 1: Fae or Foe?: The Cracklock Saga - September 21, 2021
- Interview with Levi Dwyer - September 20, 2021