Hello friends and connoisseurs of fantasy!
Tellest is going to begin offering interviews to those who have projects in the fantasy realm. Whether you’re a writer, a game developer, an artist or anything that can fit under the grander scope of what fantasy is, we’d love to hear from you.
Because we raised $2250 on our Kickstarter campaign, we are now afforded the ability to run a monthly podcast. One of the segments we wanted to run on that pod was an interview, but we will also offer written interviews that we can release on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in promoting your work, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of the work you’ll be promoting
- Some basic information about your project
- Where you want to steer the conversation. If you have specific talking points, let us know.
After we receive your request, we’ll work on scheduling a time when we speak with you. Written interviews are a little less time sensitive, so we can carry on our conversations over several days, but if you are going to have an audio or video interview, we’ll try to set aside a day of the month to sit down comfortably and chat.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, let us know. We’d love to hear your feedback!
Latest posts by Michael DeAngelo (see all)
- Character Art – Icarus - December 15, 2017
- Recovering - December 15, 2017
- Concept Art – Kaiyonani’s Staff and the Bracelet of Travel - December 6, 2017